All mail, fax, and phone orders are processed for shipment immediately on receipt of order.
KNA delivers locally to the following counties in the state of Florida: Marion, Levy, Alachua, Putnam, Flagler, Volusia, Sumter, Lake, Seminole, Hernando, Orange, Brevard, Pasco, Polk, Osceola and Hillsborough. If you are located in one of these counties and would like for us to deliver items that are larger and more costly to ship, please choose that option at check out and we will contact you with the date our trucks will be in your area for delivery.
Tax or Non-Taxable
How to determine if you qualify for tax exempt status depending on the products you order for your business. Does my business qualify for Tax-Exempt Status?
For more, detailed information on Florida’s tax code rules see Florida Department of Revenue.
Custom / Special Orders
All custom/special orders placed with Kitt, Nicholson & Associates Inc. will require full payment when the order is placed. Also, custom/special orders are non-cancelable and non-refundable and shipped F.O.B. factory.
All products sold by Kitt, Nicholson & Associates Inc. carry the manufacturer’s warranty, and these warranties are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer. There are no other warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied by Kitt, Nicholson & Associates Inc. unless otherwise expressed in writing by Kitt, Nicholson & Associates Inc. The customer will be responsible for transportation, labor costs, and all other incidental expenses in connection with warranty repair or replacement.
Credit Terms & Policy
- Charges to the customer’s account will only be accepted if all of the following conditions exist:
- The customer has completed and we have received, a copy of our credit application along with the appropriate references
- The customer’s account is in good standing
- The amount of the purchase is $25.00 or higher
- The amount of the purchase does not exceed the customer’s credit limit
- Valid credit card on file
- Terms: All invoices are payable ten (10) days net from the date of invoice. Invoices not paid within thirty (30) days from the date of invoice are considered past due and the account is no longer in good standing. Invoices not paid within thirty (30) days of invoice date will be assessed a 1½% service charge on the unpaid balance (annual percentage rate 18%). Accounts over (60) days past due will be charged to the credit card on file. There will be a $35.00 service charge on all returned checks.
- All debts deemed uncollectible by our Credit Department will be turned over to a collection agency and the customer will be responsible for all charges incurred.
- Master Card, Discover, Visa and American Express are accepted.
- New customers wishing to pay by credit card must supply a signature authorization form prior to shipment of their first order.
- Some items may require pre-payment.
Payment Options: Paypal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
We use Paypal to collect payment for your purchase. If you do not have a Paypal account, don’t worry, because Paypal allows you to choose Guest Checkout during the payment process.
SEE HOW to Pay By Credit Card on the Paypal “checkout” screen:
Fill Out the Fields
And Click where it says Continue as Guest
Minimum Order Charge
Our minimum order is $25.00. Orders less than our minimum may be subject to additional handling charges.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Orders will be invoiced at the prices prevailing at the date of shipment. The price and product facts shown reflect information available to us as of the publication date. We apologize that we cannot be held responsible for any errors that may be inadvertently included in this website or online catalogs.
Site security is a priority. We periodically review and update the security methods intended to protect information transmitted via this Site, including measures intended to secure and protect all personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and alteration.
Our Site uses industry-standard encryption technology. However, we cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of electronically stored sensitive personal data via email or by conspicuous posting on the Site as soon as possible to the extent consistent with (a) the legitimate needs of law enforcement, and (b) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
We are dedicated to ensuring that your account remains secure. Learn more about the various ways to protect your account:
•Keep Your User ID and Password Secure
We ask for your password when you log-in to our site. We will never ask for your password in any unsolicited communication. To enhance your online safety, follow these recommendations to keep your personal information private:
- Don’t reveal your password to anyone
- Change your password periodically
•Protect Your Account from Online Fraud
The Internet is not immune to fraud. Criminals will use spoof e-mails, phony websites, and other deceptive practices to try to obtain your personal information; this is known as phishing.
Spoof emails are phony emails that appear to have originated from a legitimate company. These phony emails ask you to go to a spoof website and provide your personal account information. To bait you, often these deceptive emails may allude to an urgent matter concerning your account. In many cases, there is no easy way to determine that you are on a phony website because the URL may contain the name of the company it is spoofing.
- Delete suspicious emails without opening them. If you do open a suspicious email, never click on a link or open an attachment contained in the suspicious email.
- Do not provide your sensitive information by email or phone.
- When entering private information, confirm your security by looking for a closed lock at the bottom of the Web page. Click on the lock icon to verify that the security certificate has been issued to our Site.
If you believe that there is a problem with your account, please contact customer service. To report a suspicious email that uses our name, immediately forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-351-1170.
Cookies and Other Technology Information
Unsubscribing from E-Mail Marketing
- Each Site visitor can unsubscribe from receiving an e-mail containing promotional offers from Us simply by using the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of every email promotion or by sending a request with “unsubscribe” in the subject line to email@example.com.
This Site contains links to other sites that are not owned, maintained, operated, or endorsed by or for Kitt, Nicholson & Associates Inc. and not subject to the same Privacy and other Policies. We are not responsible for the content of those sites or the use of any information collected from you by those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply any recommendation or sponsorship of such sites and we disclaim any liability for links: (i) from another website to this Site, and (ii) to another website from this Site. You should read the other site’s privacy policies to understand how personal information collected about you is used and protected.
From time to time we may change our privacy policies because of changes in the relevant and applicable legal or regulatory requirements, changes in our business or business practices, or in our attempts to better serve our customers. Notice of any material changes in the manner in which we handle personally identifiable information under this policy will be provided on the Site with an updated revision date. Please check the Site periodically for updates. Policy updates shall be effective the date the change is posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any changes, you agree to the terms of the updated policy.
Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
Visitors can have information corrected by sending us their request either by email or by post mail. Please refer to the addresses above.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the addresses above.